From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 11:36:37 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Usually, when the LIST command is sent without the "confirm" parameter, no confirmation message is sent and the target user is subscribed immediately in the mode you specified. You can also add the "silently" parameter to avoid sending a welcome message.

LIST mylist@mydomain.com FEED silently "Some User" <someuser@company.com>

http://www.stalker.com/CommuniGatePro/CLI.html#Lists

NH

Christoph Roethlisberger wrote:
Is there a way to set the subscription mode on mailing lists subscribers via CLI?

I've tried out several commands and options but none seems to work. The only status I can set is "confirm" with the List() command, which results into "pending" for this setting. But I'm not able to set the subscription mode to "digest" or anything else I could do within the GUI.

Am I overlooking something or is there a hidden command/option for this?

best regards
Christoph

--

Nicolas Hatier