From: Christoph Roethlisberger <christoph@interway.ch>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 13:26:05 +0200
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Is there a way to set the subscription mode on mailing lists subscribers via CLI?

I've tried out several commands and options but none seems to work. The only status I can set is "confirm" with the List() command, which results into "pending" for this setting. But I'm not able to set the subscription mode to "digest" or anything else I could do within the GUI.

Am I overlooking something or is there a hidden command/option for this?

best regards
Christoph