From: Christian Wernstedt <lists@netservices.se>
Subject: Re: AirSync (ActiveSync) Beta
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 16:26:07 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

This is very interesting! Where is it possible to download the current 5.2 beta to try this out? (I assume that 5.2c1i or later is what would work.)

Regards,

Christian Wernstedt
NetServices AB

+++++++

Bonjour,

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 00:13:44 +0200
 "Jon R. Doyle" <jdoyle@communigate.com> wrote:
HP iPAQ Voice Messenger
[.....]
WiFi Capable
VoIP calling capable with CGatePro

VoIP with this phone was possible with a native SIP client or with third party software ?

Here we tested Nokia E61 with mail for exchange 1.6 and 2.0 (it's a nokia software included on all E-Series). It's work fine with 5.2c1i

E61 has an embbeded SIP client that work well with CGP 5.1.x for simple call. but we noticed some troubles with more advance features like transfer and click to dial.

Regards
Amiel,