From: Jason Hooper <jhooper@tlcontact.com>
Subject: Re: Pronto! ver1.2 change log
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:35:56 -0500
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
when will external auth actually work like lookouts? or will that never happen without all that business i have to set up mentioned in other threads? cause thats more work than im willing to do. or does that extauth2 script i saw in another post "fix" anything?

also, in pronto, where is my CG contacts. i can only seem to find my personal ones. does it have to be added?

also, also, is "empty folder" one of the 'right click features' coming?

im not on the newest version

..

On Thursday, Aug. 30, 2007 at 12:19