From: Eric Chamberlain <eric@voxilla.com>
Subject: Nokia VoIP Support was RE: AirSync (ActiveSync) Beta
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:58:37 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
> >> Here we tested Nokia E61 with mail for exchange 1.6 and 2.0 (it's a
> >> nokia software included on all E-Series). It's work fine with 5.2c1i
> >
> > Great news! Thanks very much for reporting this.
> The Nokia N80 IE also works very Good with it.
> >
> >> E61 has an embbeded SIP client that work well with CGP 5.1.x for
> >> simple call.  but we noticed some troubles with more advance features
> >> like transfer and click to dial.

In house we use the Nokia E61i, N80, and N95 with CommuniGate Pro.  We have also ordered some E90's for testing.

We've setup a Nokia specific VoIP Support Forum <http://forum.voxilla.com/nokia-voip-support-forum/> to help with configuration issues and we are working on adding Nokia to our VoIP device configuration wizards.

Nokia VoIP enabled mobile phones <http://store.voxilla.com/voip-categories/voip-enabled-cell-phones/> that are compatible with CGP.

--
Eric Chamberlain, CISSP
Chief Technical Officer