From: Jon R. Doyle <jdoyle@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: AirSync (ActiveSync) Beta
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:32:53 -0700
To: <cgatepro@communigate.com>
Hello;

VoIP with this phone was possible with a native SIP client or with third party software ?

there is a built in SIP client. You must use the CD and USB to configure the phone for Internet calling. Which is not so bad in light of all those stupid WEP keys and settings. SMS provisioning might be an option. IPv6 would be a solution.....you think we would be close to these days :~)

I first saw this phone when I was in Frankfurt a month ago, so they should be available in Paris too Amiel.

Regards,

Jon