From: Jeff Wark <jwark@tbaytel.net>
Subject: Re: Relaying.
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:03:44 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I guess I need some training it lawyer-speak.  Relaying is simply having a mailserver forward email anywhere for whatever reason. There are different adjectives to describe it like open, authenticated and trusted relaying and I just assume the default of 'open' [the bad kind] when speaking of relaying.

The relaying to client IP addresses is just a small subset of the bad 'open' relaying.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:37:17 -0700