From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: Pronto! ver1.2 change log
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:58:35 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I am currently looking for a Skype replacement. We use it with headphones/microphones when making calls between our interstate offices. We are not ready to move to a full blown VOIP system yet as Skype does what we need. I'm not really happy with other softphones yet and wish to use our CGP server as the IM/Softphone server. Hopefully one day Pronto! will meet this demand.

Jon R. Doyle wrote:
Hello;

We are posting a change log soon on the corporate website for Pronto! as of this version. I wanted to give everyone a preview of that since we just published the builds of ver5.1.12 to the FTP server.

<snip>
   * IM module:
     - Design refinement: New IM icons
     - IM roster editing