From: Jon R. Doyle <jdoyle@communigate.com>
Subject: AirSync (ActiveSync) Beta
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:13:44 -0700
To: <cgatepro@communigate.com>
Hello;

We will soon be posting early "current branch" builds of CGatePro ver5.2cxx which will include the initial support of AirSync, the "over the air" version of ActiveSync. You can register for an account on www.TalktoIP.com and try this out now in beta form. We have tested the following devices successfully, and I know several of our partners have tried others. It would be great if you do test, to notify us of any issues and posting results or comment on support.communigate.com.

Samsung BlackJack

Notable Features:

Availability is widespread, Cingular/AT&T, Ebay etc.
Large Screen
3G/Edge Capable

HP iPAQ Voice Messenger

Notable features

Available on the Internet, about $300 un-locked
Windows Mobile 6
WiFi Capable
VoIP calling capable with CGatePro

Regards,