From: Jon R. Doyle <jdoyle@communigate.com>
Subject: Pronto! ver1.2 change log
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:06:32 -0700
To: <cgatepro@communigate.com>
Hello;

We are posting a change log soon on the corporate website for Pronto! as of this version. I wanted to give everyone a preview of that since we just published the builds of ver5.1.12 to the FTP server.

* Core features:
    - New Message Indicator in web browser tab
     - Limited module hiding (Calendar, My Stuff, Voice, IM)
     - Additional Keyboard shortcuts
     - Additional right-click capabilities
     - Auto-save drafts
     - Click to call "Make Call"

  * Calendar module:
     - Calendar Overlays (Merge Calendars)
     - Shared Calendar management
     - Create/modify events by drag&drop
     - Reply options and ability to put comment in reply.

   * IM module:
     - Design refinement: New IM icons
     - IM roster editing

  * E-mail module:
     - Design refinements: Tighter message and preview pane grids
    - The simplified "Forward All Mail" mail Rule
    - New Message Indicator and Browser integration
    - Delivery/read notification
    - Message redirect
    - View raw message