From: Niall O Broin <niall@makalumedia.com>
Subject: Re: PDA or Blackberry Support
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:31:06 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 27 Aug 2007, at 05:16, ish Support wrote:

We are having many of our clients ask us about different PDA+Blackberry type integration with CGate pro Server.

What small hand help phone devices have people successfully sync'd e-mail, contacts and calendar's with using CGate Pro Server?

I have a customer using Blackberries successfully with CG Pro 5.0.9 However, some newer Blackberry devices seem to have problems connecting, apparently security cert. related. The customer thought this might have been because of an out of date cert. but the cert. is not out of date (though it will be soon). However, it is a standard CG self signed cert. i.e. not issued by a recognised authority? Might this be what is causing the newer Blackberries to not connect? If not, what else might it be?

__
Kindest regards,

Niall  O Broin
MakaluMedia Group | http://makalumedia.com | +49 6151 8724600

MakaluMedia Internet & Engineering Services GmbH | Robert-Bosch Strasse 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Geschäftsführer: Matt Henderson | Sitz der Gesellschaft: Darmstadt | Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Darmstadt HRB 6911