From: Rob Rooken <rob@enem.nl>
Subject: Voip on 5.1.10
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:22:45 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

 we use on a few locations linksys spa942 phones, in general, these work OK on communigate (hosted in a data centre)

But, since a few weeks, more and more users complain about transfer and pickup problems.

When they accept a incoming line, the caller can't be heard. The fix is to put the incoming call on hold, and take it back.

Also, on the local lan co-workers cannot hear the caller.

I don't have a clue what could be the problem, let be the fix, NAT is the problem, but we use standard adsl modems that worked fine for months.

Could 5.1.11 fix these? Any tips, anyone?

rob