From: Daniel Rechsteiner <drechsteiner@goeast.ch>
Subject: Cloudmark error
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 14:23:49 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

I have some strange error messages in the log after adding some domains to whitelist.cfg:

2:CORE: Could not insert key into cfg src: micro-update invalid session interval
2:CORE: Could not insert key into cfg src: micro-update degraded mode duration
1:CORE: Encountered 2 parameter insertion errors while parsing ACF file

I didn't change cartridge.cfg and so also didn't change anything with the micro-update interval setting.
I also removed the new whitelist-entries again, but the error message still appears.

Cloudmark seems to be working, but I still wonder what that means.

This is CGPCloudmark 1.5 on Suse Linux.

Thanks
Daniel