From: Dave Pooser <dave-stalker@pooserville.com>
Subject: Re: Case Study Request
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:04:56 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
> I have to ask - how do you selectively make one folder mbox and
> another folder mdir?

In version 4.2.10 (sorry, I can't speak to any others) it's on the Settings
page under each account: "New Mailboxes:" with a popup that gives
TextMailbox, MailDir Mailbox, or Default. You can set the default per-domain
on the Account defaults page.
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com