From: A Ballesteros <ab@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: PDA or Blackberry Support
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:55:37 -0700
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:16:57 +1000
 ish Support <support@ish.com.au> wrote:
Hello

We are having many of our clients ask us about different PDA +Blackberry type integration with CGate pro Server.

What small hand help phone devices have people successfully sync'd e- mail, contacts and calendar's with using CGate Pro Server?

Hello, Please consider testing this coming option:

http://mail.communigate.com/~ab/files/airsync.html

A live test for windows mobile or ActiveSync compatible devices is available and running on the CommuniGate Pro server that provides the http://talktoip.com service. Detailed commercial information is not available yet. General availability is also not yet determined. I have received bug reports from testers which have already been addressed. Most recent feedback of this functionality from testers has been positive. I have tested this myself on a windows mobile 6 device on talktoip.com and I have been pleased with this mobile service. This is one of several native mobility options in development for CommuniGate Pro 5.2.

Regards,
Azdio