From: Jason Vervlied <jvervlied@intechjanus.com>
Subject: Copying Messages to Multiple Servers
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 06:11:28 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
Hello,

We are currently investigating the idea of having any mail that is sent or received copied to another server. I am trying to figure out the best way to handle this. Basically I want a realtime backup of all the mail on the system. I know that this wont handle changes made via IMAP or MAPI, but at least if there is a sudden outage we can easily fail over to this backup and not have any actual lost mail.

Any ideas on how any of you would handle this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Jason Vervlied