From: Larry Ash <lar@tribcsp.com>
Subject: Calling PBX apps by domain
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:23:30 -0600
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
CGPro 5.1.10 running on Solaris 0x2 cluster.

In the routing table I have the entry:
NoRelay:S:<+*@pstn> = gatewaycaller{*,gw2}#postmaster

The above entry runs as postmaster@local.server.name
If I modify the gatewaycaller script I need to upload into the server-wide scripts on both servers. The cluster-wide or domain pbx apps are not used. My guess is that it's the way I have called postmaster.
I have a need to modify gatewaycaller for one domain only. I would like to modify the above router entry so that it would use the gatewaycaller script associated with the domain of the account that placed the call and default to the cluster wide one.

Thanks,

Larry Ash
Network Administrator
Mountain West Telephone