From: Daniel Rechsteiner <drechsteiner@goeast.ch>
Subject: Re: Spamcatcher crashes - how to setup an alert/trigger?
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:06:56 +0200
To: CGatePro@mail.stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

We also noticed that it crashes sometimes lately, while it has not
crashed for weeks before. Anyone knows why? I have only made a small
change in the configuration, I added one more RBL (rbl_list) and changed
rbl_threshold (to 1:90, before I had 60:90).
It's probably coincidence, but the crashes were around 2:40 in the night
(GMT+2). The return code was -9.

In our case it starts again automatically and I get an email that it has
done so (CGPSpamCatcher.cfg, EventsReports, Started).

Daniel