From: Phil Slater <pslater@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: companylogo.gif
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:00:41 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

On Aug 20, 2007, at 7:40 AM, Jona Tallieu (T & T NV) wrote:

Dear,

where can we replace the image-file for the CGP-skins:

I already uploaded a custom companylogo.gif using the webskin admin, but it seems that the CGP skins do not use it...

Running 5.1.10 on OSX.

Quick overview of the customization can be found at

Key points from this are that files are based on account defaults for the layout used so you may have to create that as a named skin for the domain and then upload the file to that named skin. Do not forget to uncache afterwards.

CommuniGate Pro Training

If interested please contact sales@communigate.com

Philip Slater

Professional Services