From: silly_sad <sad@bankir.ru>
Subject: Re: How to enable "personal site" ?
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 16:18:01 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Bret Miller wrote:

AFAIK, as long as website is an enabled service in both domain and account
settings (or defaults if you use defaults for your users), then it should be
enabled. Also check on the account settings (or defaults if you use defaults
for your users) for the "Files" section where limits are set for how many
files and the maximum size of all files that can be uploaded.

Thanx ! my fault. You make it clear to me.

And finally another stupid question:
what is URL of personal site for a particular user in particular domain?

It looks like i discovered a way to upload only.