From: Bret Miller <bret.miller@wcg.org>
Subject: RE: How to enable "personal site" ?
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:25:19 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
> The problem is to allow my cgp mail-users to exchange files with each
> other and with a public.
>
> I suppose, that i ought to enable "personal site" for each user.
>
> But i can not discover a way to do this in webadmin.
> After i set the checkboxes:
> "Enable Service WebSite"
> in the "Domain settings" and "Account Settings" both
>
> I visit URL:
> http://mail.<my-domain>/~<my-account>/Index.wssp
> See the page:
> "userXYZ files and directories"
> And
> can not upload anything:
> web-interface reports:
> "Personal Site is not enabled"
>
> After all what exactly i should enable ?

AFAIK, as long as website is an enabled service in both domain and account
settings (or defaults if you use defaults for your users), then it should be
enabled. Also check on the account settings (or defaults if you use defaults
for your users) for the "Files" section where limits are set for how many
files and the maximum size of all files that can be uploaded.

Bret