From: <alexandergv@esvc.co.cu>
Subject: Do not understand headers in the messages on Queue Folder
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:20:08 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I wanna to write a script to reject the mail from some domain users who only have permission to send to restricted destinations.

The problem is:     CGate passes it SEQNUM and FILE

But when the user add two or more destinations in the same message only ONE message is encountered on Queue folder.
The message headers are something like that:
P I 15-08-2007 20:06:32 0000 ____ ____ <source@mycompany.com>
R W 15-08-2007 20:06:32 0000 ____ _FY_ <destination1@host1.com>
R T 15-08-2007 20:07:08 0000 ____ _FY_ <destination2@host2.com>

I guess "P" means the source, and "R" the destinations...but who the Filter know how and how to tell to CGate to reject the message for one destination and leave for others.

Any ideas,

Thanks in advanced,