From: Alois Embacher <a.embacher@akzente.net>
Subject: Re: CGP as a Virus and Spam Server
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:51:47 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Thanks Bret, I will try the script.

Alois

Am 15. Aug 2007 um 19:14 Uhr schrieb Bret Miller:

Could you use : Mail To Unknown --> Rerouted   with a route like :
*%maildomain.com@keriohost or something else.

All domain users must be deleted...
Important: postmaster messages still resides on the old
domain, you must relay this using account settings.

You could do that, but then CGPro will accept email for any address in the domain, which means you'd be accepting lots of spam too. You could try http://cgpro.servicemail24.com/index.php?main=view.php&subid=94, a script that checks the incoming address against the main server to make sure it exists before it accepts it.

Bret