From: David Modoski <david.modoski@visionresearch.com>
Subject: RE: LDAP duplicate cn
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:16:06 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I haven't changed the Directory Integration setting recently. I may have done it when we went to version 5.0

I didn't relocate LDAP storage units (nor did anyone else here that I know of).. Is there a way I can verify??

I did, recently, pay to have the domain changed from .net to .com. It appears that this problem began after I added the new licensing for the domain change. But I upgraded to 5.1 at the same time so I'm not sure if the domain name change is the problem.