From: Kirk Gleason <kgleason@finelight.com>
Subject: MAPI & SMTP port
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:33:52 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello all,
  We are getting ready to move our clients from sending smtp on port 25 to sending on a different port to avoid problems with ISPs blocking outbound port 25 traffic. However, we have a group of test users who are using MAPI, and we have not been able to find the setting to change the outbound port. Could anyone offer some clarification? Does a MAPI connection do everything through port 143?

--
Kirk Gleason
IT Manager