From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Unread Marks, Outlook/MAPI
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:03:24 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

Linda Pahdoco wrote:
One of my clients is having a problem with his Outlook.  HIs description:

When someone sends me a message with a read receipt, I am given the
option to reply or send the receipt (which is good and the way I want
it), but then, regardless of my answer, it does not clear the message as
read.  97 out of 100 times I get such a message, I have to open it a
second time before Outlook / communigate recognizes that the message has
been read?

Any thoughts?

Which versions of Outlook and MAPI Connector components are in use?

Thx,
LP

--
Best regards,