From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Too Many Sessions
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:39:08 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

Kirk Gleason wrote:
300 channels in settings, no connections in Monitors right now. Still getting that error.

What type of a license do you use with CGPro? Note, with non-GroupWare type of license CGPro limits the number of simultaneous XIMSS sessions to 5.

-- Kirk Gleason
IT Manager
Finelight Strategic Marketing Communications
812.339.6700
-- Epistemological Denotation Warning:
The reader must understand that due to the a-priori impossibility
of assuring a shared denotation amongst independent agents, none of
the information or safety warnings (including this one), associated
with this e-mail may contain what the reader perceives to be factual
information.