From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: LDAP duplicate cn
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:34:10 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

David Modoski wrote:
I'm not sure what exactly I did, however, I now have duplicate CN's for my domain. So I now appear to have

cn=domain.com, cn=domain.com

Is there an easy way to migrate this back to just one cn?? It also appears that my original accounts exist under the first cn, though new accounts are now created under the new cn, cn...

Did you change Directory integration -> Domain Subtree settings recently?

Did you relocate LDAP storage units?

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov