From: Jon R. Doyle <jdoyle@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: PRONTO! - Customize
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:34:09 -0700
To: <cgatepro@communigate.com>
Hello;

I would like how to customize the logon page of the Pronto! Webmail , because is a flash application.

It is planned to have in ver1.3 an ability to allow for customization of the logon screen. The concept is to have a file that specifies what to inject content like images, or changed text. We are currently about 2 weeks overdue for ver1.2 because we added some new features not originally planned. Ver1.3 should be 6 weeks out form the GA of the current project.

Tchau

Jon