From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: PDF Spam
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:12:17 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
The latest beta version of PolluStop is able to block most of those attachment spam emails­. I didn't get a single one in my INBOX since this version is available.

More information about PolluStop http://www.niversoft.com/pollustop
Contact me offlist if you want to try the beta version

Regards,
Nicolas Hatier

Matt Hemingway wrote:
Howdy!

As most of you are (I hope we're not the only ones :), we've been getting pounded with PDF spam recently.  No body in the message, just a PDF attachment.  SpamCatcher has been doing an okay job at catching it however many are still coming through.

Just wondering what ways (if any) many of you are stopping it?  CGPro users seem to be a creative bunch so I hope your replys will be as well.

Alot of our business revolves around PDFs so I'm a little hesitant to implement any of my ideas to stop/slow it and am looking for some of your ideas.  I don't recall a discussion on this and an archive search turned up nada so sorry if this is a duplicate.

Thanks!

-Matt

--

Nicolas Hatier