From: Stefan Seiz <TalkLists@index-s.de>
Subject: Re: Cgate and DNS Server on the same computer ?
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:15:34 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 13.08.2007 16:25 Uhr, cherif abarguia <abarguia@mail.belgavillage.be>
wrote:

> I have just figured how to setup cgate to listen to the different IP
> adresses assigned to the different domain names. But howto for sending ?

1st, you define the IP a Domain shall use under the "Domain Settings" of the
Domain.

2nd, also under the "Domain Settings" under "SMTP Sending" you set it to
"First" OR ALTERNATIVELY you set the Default for all domains to "First"
under "Domain Defaults".

This sounds a bit confusing, but it is "First" as a domain could have
multiple IPs assigned to it, so when picking First, it will use the First
assigned IP when the domain is sending out Messages.

See: http://mail.stalker.com/Guide/Domains.html#RelayIP

--
Stefan Seiz <http://www.stefanseiz.com>
Spamto: <bin@imd.net>