From: cherif abarguia <abarguia@mail.belgavillage.be>
Subject: Cgate and DNS Server on the same computer ?
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:05:06 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Until now my DNS server is running on a different computer than cgate pro.

I wish to install Communigate Pro and the DNS Server on the same computer, configured with multiple IP addresses.

What's the best method for doing it ? Does the Ethernet IP address must be the cgate one for the licensed domain name or could it be the DNS server one ? In other words, can I assign a IP address to the cgate server from the additional IP addresses and keep the ethernet IP address for the DNS server.

DNS Server: menand mice suite
Cate : 4.2.10 - multiple domains, each one with its IP address
Platform: Biprocessor Macintosh G4

Thanks in advance for your advice and help