From: <freddy.frouin@bt.com>
Subject: RE: Linksys SPA3102
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:33:18 +0100
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
So, I finally tried it but not successfully for the moment:
- I had some problem to connect it to the french PTSN, if someone has any details about this, would be interesting. It's maybe a boring issue, don't know...
- I don't find out detailed documentation about the SPA3102. Manufacturer documentation is really poor compared to all available options.
- I was able to make it authenticate using SIP to CGPro server. But then, I would like another users of the CGP server to be able to access the PTSN through this user, but I still don't know if it will be possible to do so.
- My first idea was to access the SPA3102 as a media gateway configuring an SIP gateway in CGPro and to route calls to it, but from what I look to understand of the SPA3102 config I think it's a wrong way, it won't allow such configuration. Did someone ever tried this ?

Thanks,
Best Regards, Freddy.