From: Ifan Jones <jonifa@solet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Linksys SPA3102
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:59:36 +0000
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I can't get anything yet just the Info page showing ringing when trying to dial in.  I don't need to be able to dial out over PSTn so haven't tried to set that up.

I do now have however full screenshots from a configured device, going to reset to defautls and satrt again!

Ifan Jones
Solet Ltd

w: www.solet.co.uk
e: ifan@solet.co.uk