From: Stefan Seiz <TalkLists@index-s.de>
Subject: Re: Store mail on two locations simultaneously.
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:46:38 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 13.08.2007 9:17 Uhr "Johan Wynne" <johan.wynne@further.se> wrote:

> Hi.
> I would like to store all incoming mail simultaneously on:
> 1) /var/CommuniGate/Domains/domain.tld (Default)
> AND:
> 2) /mnt/external-disk/var/CommuniGate/Domains/domain.tld

You might also come up with a clever script called via the PIPE module which
uses perl or such to store the messages to an external disk.

If you use a rule which calls the pipe module with the [RCPT] tag, the
pipe-script will receive the recipient as a parameter prefixed with "-r".
You could parse the recipient and store the message accordingly.

See: http://mail.stalker.com/Guide/PIPE.html

--
Stefan Seiz <http://www.StefanSeiz.com>
Spamto: <bin@imd.net>