From: Johan Wynne <johan.wynne@further.se>
Subject: Store mail on two locations simultaneously.
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:17:08 +0200
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi.
I would like to store all incoming mail simultaneously on:
1) /var/CommuniGate/Domains/domain.tld (Default)
AND:
2) /mnt/external-disk/var/CommuniGate/Domains/domain.tld

I would like (2) to be an "on-the-fly" backup of (1) so
that all mail is saved to both locations before the users
recieve the mail.
Therefore, some sort of rsync option is not what I have in
mind.
The plan is to let the users access
/var/CommuniGate/Domains/domain.tld as usual, and never
delete any mail on
/mnt/external-disk/var/CommuniGate/Domains/domain.tld. When
the external disk is full, just switch to a new one.

The reason for storing all mail simultaneously on two
locations like this is of course to have an easy-to-access
backup of all mail.

How is this accomplished? Is there an easy setup in
CommuniGate I've overlooked?

Best regards, Johan Wynne.