From: Andreas Andersson <raven@raven.nu>
Subject: queue hangs
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:01:08 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
Hi!

I've got an old communigate server running. Usually it's no problem but today we noticed that the local Q doesn't deliver mail. Every time I restart the server it delivers one or perhaps two emails and then it hangs, never delivering mail again, at least not for 15 minutes.

Rejecting messages won't work either, I've tried.

I'm running several threads and deliver to other accounts work fine, they just use another thread.

Any ideas?