From: ish Support <support@ish.com.au>
Subject: Fwd: Thrifty - FW: LDAP Lookup Issue with Multiple Addresses
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:40:09 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hi,

I've run across an issue with email addresses where multiple addresses need to be checked via LDAP on Communigate Pro.  Specifically, for any email where more than one address is partially entered, only the first entry will lookup successfully and will show the normal matching results.

The second partial address will give the same notice (more than one address found) but shows no results.  Selecting "Show more names" will pull the entire list of addresses from the LDAP server, starting from whatever the closest match (alphabetical) to the partial entry is.  This is repeated through any remaining partial addresses.

If you check the names again, however, the second address (now the first partial address for this check) now succeeds, pulling the list of possible matches, and any further partial addresses fail, and this will repeat for all incomplete addresses that refer to LDAP.

I've verified that the LDAP server is the primary address book being checked, and that it is able to pull all results from the server.  I've also checked that the CGPMAPI client is our current latest deployed version (v1.2.10) and I've re-updated this on a couple of the PC's to confirm it.

Do you have any suggestions that could assist to resolve this?

Thankyou.

CAUTION: This Message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the message.