From: Adrian Centeno Arias <ultimasilverphoenix@hotmail.com>
Subject: Integration with your Invironment
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 20:38:02 +0000
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Can anyone explain me what does Stalker.com relly mean with:

Microsoft Exhange and Active Directory authentication and provisioning - domain support across a combined environment?

I have questions like:

- 'What' can I integrate with CGPro in AD? Or should I ask: with AD in CGPro?
I guess I am having a hard time trying to understand what do they mean with integration and how can I do it?

Visita MSN Latino Entretenimiento: ¡música, cine, chismes, TV y más...! Clic aquí