From: Bret Miller <bret.miller@wcg.org>
Subject: CGPro Lists and Signed Email
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 12:43:27 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I can't believe they don't allow signed email on this list. What's the world coming to? As long as your emails are forgeable, we'll accept them, but don't send us something that we can actually verify...

I understand the problem. The List module would actually need to READ the message to tell if there were attachments for a signed message because signed messages with and without attachments are both multipart/signed.

The list module really needs to be upgraded to parse messages a bit so you can restrict attachments without restricting text, html, and s/mime signatures.

Bret