From: Kirk Gleason <kgleason@finelight.com>
Subject: Too Many Sessions
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:36:48 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello all,
  As I indicated yesterday, we are testing the XMPP functionality in CGate Pro, and I have a couple of users using Pronto as the interface for it. Today these users started setting an error stating "Too many open sessions" when attempting to log into the Pronto interface. The HTTPU listener is set to 300 conecctions, and there should not be anywhere near 300 people connected to that interfacer right now. Any ideas on what might be causing this or, where I should look, since I have never been able to find an settings for Pronto in the admin UI?

--
Kirk Gleason
IT Manager

Penrose Addendum to Godelian Disclaimer:
Despite the above warning, the writer is confident that all of its
claims are true because of its mystically acquired and computationally
unrepudiable organic intuition. Unfortunately, the writer cannot in any
way demonstrate that its intuition is correct, or indeed that it has an
intuition.