From: Martin.Hepworth <martinh@solidstatelogic.com>
Subject: RE: PDF Spam
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 08:43:44 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Matt
I use Spamassassin a separate gateway machine from the CGP server....

The PDFS are getting caught well with little plugin called botnet and some of the other usual things like DCC etc.

Also note it's morphing rapidly....

12 days ago it morphed to .xls, then a zipped .xls. Now it's PDF with an empty text attachment (as opposed to no message at all).  Yesterday I saw a new incarnation - .doc and really really big (660kb!).

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic