From: Ifan Jones <jonifa@solet.co.uk>
Subject: RE: Re Linksys SPA3102
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 07:51:39 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
After reading this it has given me a clue and I have found an online
document with UK settings for SPA!  This should help sort out why the
line wasn't being recognised.

All I want it to do is pass any calls on PSTN to CGPro, that's it.

What I have done is created a group called 300 on CGPro, in that group
are all the other user extns

In the SPA I have a dial plan of:

(S0< :300@IP.of.CGPRO:5060 >)

And set the PSTN Caller Default DP to that dial plan (thanks to CGPro
Tech Support for that!)

I'll be back there later on this week try it, if successful I'll piost
the settings up here, there isn't a lot of information available for
this out there, so every little bit helps!

Regards

Ifan