From: Matt Hemingway <matt.hemingway@pcnalert.com>
Subject: PDF Spam
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 22:28:58 -0700
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Howdy!

As most of you are (I hope we're not the only ones :), we've been getting pounded with PDF spam recently.  No body in the message, just a PDF attachment.  SpamCatcher has been doing an okay job at catching it however many are still coming through.

Just wondering what ways (if any) many of you are stopping it?  CGPro users seem to be a creative bunch so I hope your replys will be as well.

Alot of our business revolves around PDFs so I'm a little hesitant to implement any of my ideas to stop/slow it and am looking for some of your ideas.  I don't recall a discussion on this and an archive search turned up nada so sorry if this is a duplicate.

Thanks!

-Matt