From: Jon R. Doyle <jdoyle@communigate.com>
Subject: Re Linksys SPA3102
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 10:47:26 -0700
To: <cgatepro@communigate.com>
Hello;

This is the newer version of the SPA3000 - anyone here had the honour of setting one up for CGPro?

Wat are you trying to do with the SPA?

I use these devices in my apartment in Sao Paulo, and here in the Bay Area for a long time now. The setup of these things is only tricky because off the syntax learning curve, but after you get used to that, they are pretty much rock solid. I use them in pretty simple ways to allow callers to hit my local numbers and vis versa, when I am in Sao Paulo, I dial out through my US PSTN line. I see you might be in the UK, so you will need to pay attention to the voltages and SPA to FXS gains, I had to play around with those in Sao Paulo on the Telefonica PSTN side.

Regards,

Jon