From: David Modoski <david.modoski@visionresearch.com>
Subject: Microsoft Messenger
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:27:53 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

We’ve been using MS Messenger for IM’s internally with CGP. This has been working great for us up until the upgrade to 5.1. We’re now having an issue where not everyone is showing up as online contacts (even though they are online). I’ve read a few posts concerning hiking the roster limit (which I did, to 200). However, this didn’t seem to resolve the issue for some people. Is there something else I can look at to see why a particular person is not seeing some of their contacts online (when they are online)?

Thanks.