From: Jim Steil <jim@qlf.com>
Subject: Rejected email
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:57:46 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi:

I regularly get email bounced back to me from some of the big ISPs, including Earthlink, bellsouth, at&t, juno and netzero.  The returned email always says something like this:

Failed to deliver to <insertyournamehere@BELLSOUTH.NET>SMTP module(domain bellsouth.net) reports:

gateway-f2.isp.att.net: No SMTP prompt at the host

Is there something wrong with my CGP config that is causing this?  I've tried numerous times to contact them on this but my time is limited and can't spend days on the phone running into a brick wall.  Any pointers as to where I could look for a solution?

    -Jim