From: Jesse Proudman <j.list@blueboxdev.com>
Subject: Ignore Invalid Local Accounts For Clients?
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 11:24:19 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
I've got a web server that's running a control panel software on it.  When any website on that server sends an email using PHP, it sends from USERNAME@PRIMARYDOMAIN where username is the customer's username to login to their control panel and primary domain is the primary domain name of their account.  Primary domain exists within Communigate, but the username doesn't.  As a result, CGP rejects the mail.

I obviously want to maintain that message rejection feature for everything besides this server, but I need to come up with a work around for accounts coming from that specific server.  Is there anything in CGP I can change to alter that account check from certain IPs?

--

Jesse Proudman,  Blue Box Group, LLC