From: StargateSG1 <stargatesg1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Moving to Exchange
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:20:35 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I've found Kerio to be pretty good, but the latest version has
introduced a problem with the speed of initial connections to it from
Entourage.

Namely, it can be VERY slow to open connections to Kerio, but once
open, they work well.

The only other gripes on that are with Entourage and apply to Exchange
as well (ie, sync time and so on).

KMS also seems to be twitchy with ActiveSync, but I've not had
experience with AS under Exchange either, so maybe it was a problem
with the Treo 650s/680s? Seems like Windows Mobile devices do better
with it.

Perusing the forums at Kerio's site reveal all.