From: Dave Pooser <dave-stalker@pooserville.com>
Subject: Re: Moving to Exchange
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 13:05:01 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
> Maybe if enough CGP users post the reasons the must leave the CGP
> environment, Stalker will put their resources on supporting features
> users are asking for instead of things like Pronto.

I'm currently setting up Kerio to test compatibility with our Entourage
clients for groupware/calendar sharing. If that doesn't work, I'll go on and
try Exchange. Stalker's been promising Entourage groupware support since Jan
2005 or so, so I'm not gonna hold my breath on that ever arriving.

(And honestly, my chances of staying with CGPro have been reduced since
October 2004 and all-but-nonexistent since, oh, Feb 1 2005.)
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com